Ellepots are an excellent solution for propagating seedlings.
The Ellepots supplied in Australia are vacuum filled using only the finest European peat. The importation of the finest European peat is in compliance with AQIS regulations and supplied against certified quality standards. The objective is to provide a consistently stable media rich in beneficial bioactivity so necessary to inhibit the development of many solo on plant diseases.
The system is unique in that it offers peat filled plug that is airy and supportive of the future developing root structure. There is no need for media mixing or even try filling. The choice is yours to make.
- Supplied freshly formed and ready to use.
- Density of the paint in the plug-ins adjustable.
- The plugs are fully biodegradable.
- Plain, or pre-dibbled plugs to take seeds or cuttings, your option.
- Quick to take up water as the Ellepot structure is high in air filled porosity and provides effective drainage.
- Ellepots made with the finest European peat are rich in bioactivity.
- Healthy root initiation and growth is usually faster.
- Roots penetrate the nonwoven paper easily, no root curling and no media wasted.
- The rooted plants are easy to lift and grade from the open tray.
- No tubing required, the cuttings can be potted on in the Ellepot.
- No de-tubingwhen compared to growing and tubes.
- Growing method encourages early natural lateral and bottom root formation in surrounding soils after transplanting.